This one is a rather quick recipe . Can be made in q jiffy using the regular ingredient at home.
When in hurry make the Besan Simla mirchi.. Pickle style .
- 2 large Simla mirchi chopped (capsicum)
- 2 tbsp besan
- 1/2 tsp turmeric(haldi)
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1 tsp crushed fennel seeds (saunf)
- A pinch of asafoetida (Hing)
- 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- In a thick bottom nonstick Pan. Dry roast the besan for a couple of minutes.Remove besan on a plate.
- In the same Pan heat oil. Add all the temperings(jeera, saunf,hing).
- Add capsicum . Saute for 2 mins.
- Add haldi, coriander ,red chilli powder and salt. Simmer till capsicum is cooked but still crunchy.
- Add the remaining ingredients along with besan. Cool for a couple of minutes . Done. Serve hot with phulka a or rice .