With summers deciding to knock us early this year.. I really wanted something refreshing for my palate..
Was playing around with a bowl of pomegranate kernels when mom shared the news of a sudden arrival of a relative..
She came so tired and panting that I instantly thought of serving her a cooler..
The refrigerator had some ready ingredients and I decided to quickly muddle up a combo and create my own mocktail ..
Presenting soothing .. Refreshing and super cool Ginger pomegranate punch ..
- Ginger ale – 2 tbsp
- Pomegranate juice – 1 cup
- Any lemon based drink – Limca/sprite/flavoured soda
- Crushed ice
- Lemon/mint leaf for garnishing
In a juice glass, pour half the Ginger ale, add crushed ice, top with half cup pomegranate juice and then fill the remaining glass with lemon based drink. Garnish with a lemon wheel and serve chilled.
1. If gingerale is unavailable.use Ginger juice and sugar syrup as substitute.
2. Muddle mint leaves with the Ginger to give it a twist of taste.
**Don’t forget to like , comment and share.
Like us – http://www.facebook.com/abhiscookbook