It’s a lovely day..Our Facebook page has 1000+ likes.. And here I decided to make a sweet treat for a little celebration ..
Enjoy the all time favourite Vanilla IceCream..
Melt in mouth.. Soft , tender and creamy.. Yum yum yummm…
Thanks everyone.. To keep me motivated..
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 cup fresh cream /Amul cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate sprinklers
- Combine cornflour in half cup cold milk and keep aside,
- Heat 2 cups of milk in a deep non-stick pan, and allow it to boil on a medium flame. Keep stirring in between.
- Add sugar and cornflour mixture, mix well and cook on medium flame for 4-5 minutes, stirring continuously. Cool.
- add the fresh cream and vanilla essence and churn.
- Pour the mixture into a large aluminium container. Cover with foil/cling wrap and freeze until semi-set.(approx 8 hours)
- After 8 hours. Blend the mixture and transfer back to a smaller -high aluminium container or a ice-cream box.
- Cover and freeze overnight till set.
- Scoop and sprinkle chocolate.. Enjoy the yummilicious homemade icecream.
1. Decrease the freezer temperature to minimum. For quick setting of icecream.
2. Replace vanilla custard powder,tutti frooti and nuts with cornflour to make a nice tooti frooti icecream.